Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"Begin each Day as if it were on Purpose" MJ Zorad


Abstract Oil Painting
"Frosty Morning"
15" x 30" Painting on canvas

My readings from last night.
From Siddartha by Hermann Hesse

"Truly, nothing in the world has occupied my thoughts as much as the Self, this riddle, that I live, that I am one and am separated and different from everybody else, that I am Siddartha;"
"and Govinda saw that his mask-like smiled, this smile or unity over the flowing forms, this smile of simultaneousness over the thousands of births and deaths - this smile of Siddartha- was exactly the same as the calm, delicate, impenetrable, perhaps gracious, wise, thousand-fold smile of Gotama, the Buddha, as he perceived it with awe a hundred times. It was in such a manner, Govinda knew, that the Perfect One smiled."


Email Mary Jo Zorad
Available for Commissioned Absatact Paintings
Mary Jo Zorad, Olympia, WA
Mary Jo Zorad Abstracts

Mary Jo Zorad Blogspot
Available Art Paintigs and Prints
Google Site

No comments:

                                           Angel -  My Neighbor visitor Interested in a painting of your favorite photo? Email for d...