Sunday, September 02, 2012

Abstract Pond and Lilies by Mary Jo Zorad Oil Painting

©Abstract Pond and Lilies 30" x 30" Oil Painting  Sold
Wanted to share a little of my reading early this morning.

From Love and Power by Lynn Anderws

I sit in a place that I call the sacred witness,
observing the world swirling around me in chaos.
And I dance with the shadows, wondering what challenge
this life is going to bring me next.
I watch the wonder and the beauty of the sun rising
up over the mountians at dawn. If you are a a seer,
you know that all the truth that you have ever searched for
is in that lightm and you are made of that light."

Available for Commissioned Paintings
Mary Jo Zorad, Olympia, WA
Mary Jo Zorad Web
Paintings here
Mary Jo Zorad Blogspot
Available Art Prints

1 comment:

Cheoy Lee said...

The colours, the colours! I love the dark reds in the lower left corner there, and the purple tints in the top right. This is beautiful!

                                           Angel -  My Neighbor visitor Interested in a painting of your favorite photo? Email for d...