Monday, February 23, 2009

"I thought I would post all the paintings that i have painted n the last month and 1/2. Now that my job has been eliminated and I will be home and my listings will be more often. The job lasted 5 months and I sepnt time teaching and observing parents with their children who are in Foster Care. What more worthy cause can you find to help the children with their parents. But alas the money is cut.
One note. It is a shame that the children are left behind when we talk about budget cuts. It doesn't make sense that we can fund a large study of animals like frogs but we can not take care of the children who's parents need help.
I think we have our priorities all messed up.









Contact Me Below


Mary Jo Zorad
Zorad-Studio

www.maryjozorad.blogspot.com

Zorad-Studio on Ebay

No comments:

                                           Angel -  My Neighbor visitor Interested in a painting of your favorite photo? Email for d...