Sunday, February 15, 2009

Purple Vase Floral #69


Well I guess I have been away from posting for a long time. I recently stumbeled upon a part time job working with foster children and their parents. A pretty exhausting position, but one that I just had to take on. Not sure how long this will last since it it funded by grant money, which is soon to be cut. so I will concentrate on more of my painting. It's not that I haven't painted but it is that I have not blogged; I am still using the phone line for my internet and it becomes so time consuming to upload images. Or anything else for that matter. This painting is one of my more colorful florals and I hope everyone who views this post will find some joy. Life is too short for anything less than joy and peace.

No comments:

                                           Angel -  My Neighbor visitor Interested in a painting of your favorite photo? Email for d...